Showing off The Newbies

While I was away at Blissdom, I highlighted a bunch of “newbie” blogs – it was fantastic!! SO many talented ladies out there!

I gave each newbie their own post for that weekend, but to keep things simple for readers I thought it would be best to condense all of the posts (with links!) into one.  :)

So, here we go, in the order they were posted!

A Little of This, a Little of That

image

Young and Crafty

image

Green Door Designs

image

Ms. Smartie Pants

image

A Thoughtful Place

image

House Bella

image

Ohh Baby Designs

image

Two Become One

image

My Cottage Charm

image

Cleverly Inspired

image

Evolution of Style

image

Virginia Beach Housewife

image

Thrifty Decorating

image

Parents of a Dozen

image 

Thrifty 101

image

Simply Brookes

image

Twenty Something

image

Restorative Living

image

MerryPad

image 

View Along the Way

image

The Bird’s Nest

image

Bread and Butter 143

image

The Sweet Survival

image

The Striped Box

image

Two Girls Being Crafty

image

The Frou-Frugal

image

Lissalaneous

image

Full of Great Ideas

image

Lucy Designs

image

One Thrifty Chick

image

Choose to Thrive

image

The Little Apple Seed

image

A Chirp in the Forest

image

In My Own Style

image

Erika with a K

image

Year of Home and Health

image

My Life as Prose

image

Free Stylin’

image 

Nat Mac’s Knick Knacks

image

Little Brown House

image

 

Wow! I am blown away by the talent out there in blogland!! Hope you enjoy browsing these newer sites. :)

 
coompax-digital magazine