Blogworld happenings

I dont' spend as much time reading blogs as I used to before the world of 2 children.  BUT, I do get on whenever I can and woke up extra early today and have been perusing some of my favorites...  And I was kind of blown away by all of the exciting stuff everyone has going on!!!  I thought I'd share some congratulations...

Jenny of My Favorite & my Best is trying out to be in the next Design Star:



And Newell Turner wants her in it!!  (Jenny, will they have beeps on when  you talk?? ;) ;)

...Brooke & Steve Giannetti's pink bathroom was in the NY Times....


{so exciting and would love to take a bath in there (if it were mine of course!!!) ha}

Eddie & Jaithan have had so many good things happen to them that I will simply say, read this if you haven't already.

{this is one of my favorite redos.. DANCE}

Seleta's house was photographed for next year's Southern Living Magazine Christmas issue!!!  (And she got my favorite photographer & friend, Helen Norman!!)

{i want our families to be friends}


And, the most special of all, Jennifer of The Newlywed Diaries had a beautiful baby girl!!


{Baby Elliot Claire}
Congratulations to mommy & daddy!!!


I'm sure I missed out on lots of great happenings but just wanted to share these few.  Love you all and am so excited and happy for you!!!

I'm out for the weekend...  Headed to Hickory, NC for some work on our coming furniture line.  Have a great one!!

xoxo, Lauren

If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.
 
coompax-digital magazine