Mama’s got a brand new tool

Well hello! I’m so glad you like my little memo board as much as I do – totally worth the eight month wait, eh?

You may know by now I’m a tool FREAK. I may have a few of them. Alright…A LOT of them. I have something like 35 screwdrivers – because you never know just the one you’re going to need.

I’ve gotten rid of most of the extra STUFF around here lately…but my tools stay. Even the extra 34 screwdrivers. :)

Step away from the tools.

There’s one in particular I’ve been wanting to try forever. I’ve see bloggers talk about it, and drooled. Seen pictures of what it did, and drooled. Seen the results…DROOL.

And so when I got an email asking if I wanted to try out one of my own, I may have squealed, did a little dance, responded superfast and tried to act cool. When it came in the mail…I finally got to drool over my own:

Dremel multi-max

Ahhh. Just look at it. Isn’t it fantastic?

It’s came with a few little attachments that I had no clue what to do with at first:

But I’m doing searching online, and so far, from what I’ve seen, this little attachment cuts like buttah:

I’ve found a few ways to use the Multi-Max, and I just gotta say…Dad, don’t be jealous. I’ll totally let you come help me do some projects with it. ;)

OK…I’ll let you borrow it.

It’s super precise, so you can cut through drywall, trim and flooring:

Dad and I have a project coming up that will require all of the above. Can you guess what it is? :)

It cuts through grout to repair tiles:

And I know just what I’m using this attachment for:

The Muliti-Max is going to make the project I have in mind take half the time. YIPPEE!

And my favorite part, and the reason I wish I had this years ago:

This baby get’s into corners, crevices, weird angles – I have SO many uses for that one!

So, while it’s charging up, and trying to decide what I’m going to tackle first:

Do you have a Dremel tool? If you do, know someone who does, or if you’ve seen a project it came in handy for…please let me know! If you’ve blogged about it, I’d love to see what you did.

I got video of the Nate Show segment, but the cat was meowing through half of it – you know how they are. :) So I’m going to try it again and I’ll post that and the latest giveaway winner tomorrow!

HOLLA!

 
coompax-digital magazine