Garden Corner

{where plants go to die...  my house}

I love the fun little "garden corner" vignette that photographer Helen Norman & I did during our photo shoot.  We thought it would be fun to show how you can take a simple corner in your living room and turn it into a little plant haven.  The "ball" you see is actually a little pot of baby's tears turned in its side.  (you know how I love balls.)

Helen & her assistant, FJ Hughes, are amazing and I cannot thank them enough for the day.  I abosolutely loooooove plants & especially fresh green ones like ferns and the baby's tears & pearl somethings I found that we used this past week.  I am trying so desperately to keep them alive and would love any tips.  I've been misting daily.  Like a misting freak.  So this better do it.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend and have a beautiful one!!


xoxo, Lauren


If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.

*photo by Helen Norman
 
coompax-digital magazine