Share your Holiday Home

ACK! I am so excited! It’s time to start thinking CHRISTMAS!!!

Yahoo!!

YES, I know…Thanksgiving comes first. I love Thanksgiving as much as the next person…but November 1st really signals the start of the holidays for me. So I get to dream, swoon and plan for them starting today. :)

I am THRILLED to share a fun event some of my beautiful bloggy friends and I have thrown together – I guess you could call it the “progressive dinner” of blogland?:

Holiday_Home_Banner_2

YIPPEE!!!

It’s a series of linky parties, all holiday-based, all FUN. :) We’ll kick it off with Layla from The Lettered Cottage on Tuesday the 30th for a mantel party. Then Rhoda from Southern Hospitality will host the vignette party on the 2nd. Kate from Centsational Girl will follow with a crafty shindig December 7th. And I’ll finish up with my annual Christmas Tree Party on the 9th.

I know. I know. FUN!! I’m busting at the thought of it. :)

So start thinking about what you may want to link up! You’ve got plenty of time to get ready. :)

Have a great Monday! I’ll be back late tonight with the November Before and After Party.

 
coompax-digital magazine