We mostly know Finland for the famous cell phone brand Nokia which supports 70% of the country’s economy but what do the rest of the 30% people do. Well, a part of that minority percentage is brand Effegibi and this name is set to change the trend of utilitarian saunas. For this brand luxury is the key and that is what oozes from its latest offering-Sky Sauna Collection. The focal point of this design was to club function with fashion and the sauna is a clear example of the success of the blending scheme. The luxurious elements include combining cedar enclosures with glass ceilings. The name sky is derivative for openness and the product definitely delivers that sense of openness. What is more is that it can be customized with laser-cut wooden panels.