House Keeping.


I apologize from the outset on the randomness of this post, but I've been distracted by work and planning a bachelorette party the last few weeks and have been remiss in making a few "thank you's". First off, thanks to everyone for the overwhelming response to the credenza re-do. It's so gratifying to hear such a positive response after putting in so much of my spare time and effort into spiffing it up. [Update: I've gotten a lot of questions about the wallpaper in this entryway, so I decided to go straight to the source and e-mail Steponkus Designs directly. Both Sally and Sally's design associate Heather replied and let me know that it's the Moroccan grasscloth from Phillip Jeffries' Voyage Collection. I don't know about you, but it's a new favorite for me.]

I'd also like to say thank you to Jessica Nell Graves (graphic designer and blogger behind The Love List) for including me in her newest project: The Love List Library, which is a wonderful compilation of a top-notch group of design bloggers' favorite books, movies and music. This is a great resource if you're looking for gifts for the stylish women in your life -- or even just a little new inspiration for yourself. You can check out my own personal "love list" HERE.

Another thank you goes out to Sarah over at Pewter + Sage for giving me the "Sunshine Award". In the spirit of paying it forward, I'd like to pass this award on to 5 "new to me" blogs that I've recently gotten hooked on: 


 

And last, but certainly not least, back in September I did a guest post over at A 'Lil Welsh Rarebit on turning Christy's office into a guest room. Well, a few weeks ago Christy has actually turned one of my mood boards into reality (with a few much needed tweaks to work for "real life") and it looks absolutely fantastic. Please be sure to check out the full reveal HERE.


I'll be back tomorrow with an update on my family room. With the Imperial Trellis pillows finished and coffee and side tables in place, it's come a long way since last fall.
 
coompax-digital magazine